[tlhIngan Hol] asking what am I ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 06:22:34 PST 2020

Suppose someone wants to say:

"what am I ? stupid ?"

And suppose that the cookie monster, forbids him to say: {jIQIp'a' ?}, and
be done with it, so he *has* to find a way to translate the "what am I ?".

How should he say it ? Should he say: {nuq jIH} ? Or should he say {'Iv
jIH} ?

I'm troubled by this, because the way I *feel* the klingon {QIpwI'}, is it
being more of an {'Iv} rather than a {nuq}.

But reading {'Iv jIH}, I would expect to read something like {(name of a
person) jIH}, rather that {QIpwI' jIH}.

I don't know.. Perhaps I'm (overly) influenced by greek/english on this..

~ mayqel qunen'oS