[tlhIngan Hol] relative clauses with {Hoch} in noun-noun constructions

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 05:22:25 PST 2020

There is the noun {Hoch} with all the rules, with regards to how it's to be
used in noun-noun constructions.

maj..

I'm wondering though, whether we could have {Hoch}, as the final noun in a
{-bogh} clause, and at the same time acting as first noun of noun-noun
contruction.

Example:

QaQ vIghro'mey muSHa'bogh Hoch tIq
the heart of all who love cats is good

Could the above english translation, of the klingon sentence be considered,
as another valid translation ?

Or would the meaning of the klingon sentence  necessarily be:

"Each heart which loves cats, is good" ?

Of course, meaning-wise, perhaps there's no big difference between the two,
but I wonder whether it could be done anyway..

~ gha'cher