[tlhIngan Hol] Let us all meditate on the qepHom missing page..

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 06:01:00 PST 2020

And now..

on this cold winter night, and while the veqlargh is howling in the
distance, let us all gather round a fire, and burden ourselves with
yet another mystery:

If we go here:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/NewWordsQepHom2019

And scroll down to the "pages published at the qepHom", there, we will
observe that the numbering of the pages goes:

11, 12, 13, 15..

Let us all meditate on the content of the missing page 14; what
life-changing truths may be hidden therein ?

And stroking our beards, may we also meditate, and in awe wonder, on
the content of the pages which precede the number "11"..

~ gha'cher qIj