[tlhIngan Hol] {neH} after {-logh} or {ben}

Hugh Son puqloD Hugh at qeylIS.net
Tue Feb 4 05:59:25 PST 2020

> On Feb 4, 2020, at 01:05, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm still interested in people's *opinions* of a construction like {cha'logh neH} though. Would they accept it? Would they use it?

I use this construction from time to time without thinking about it, usually followed by a realization that I don’t actually know if I can use it. I would accept it if somebody else used it, though I am fairly permissive and accept many things which I know not to be supported by canon.