[tlhIngan Hol] Call for assistance: Klingon Language Wiki

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Feb 4 01:30:44 PST 2020

Am 04.02.2020 um 09:17 schrieb De'vID:
> I want to emphasise to anyone who might be intimidated to start working
> on a seemingly big project that contributing to a wiki is very easy.
[...]
> My advice is if you're a beginner and you want to work on a
> Klingon-language project, join the wiki.

Thanks a lot, De'vID, for these supporting words.

I can indeed repeat it, how easy it is: For instance, if you find a typo
or want to make an addition to a page, just click on "edit", change the
phrase, and then hit "save". No wiki-experience needed in the first
place. (adding more formatting needs knowledge, but that's easy to
understand)

Also, the words section is built as a web form. Entering a new word (or
editing) is just as difficult as ordering your tickets online.

As a side effect, it will make you learn Klingon by using it.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"