[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon seminar taught at U of Arizona

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Feb 23 00:25:38 PST 2020

Am 23.02.2020 um 08:35 schrieb De'vID:
 > I've just been informed that there is a 1-unit freshman honors seminar
 > on Klingon language this semester taught by Prof. Natasha (nataSa)
 > Warner at the University of Arizona, if anyone's interested.

It's interesting that she is somehow related to the the Mutsun language,
which Okrand studied, but I found nothing about the Klingon course. What
is your source?

> (Is anyone keeping a list of university courses taught about Klingon? I
> seem to recall someone having had such a list at some point, maybe on
> the KLI web site.)

I'm not sure if it already exists, but since those things change
constantly, this would be a good topic or the Klingon Language Wiki.
I've started a page, if anyone remembers older courses, please add, or
tell me here.

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/UniversityCourses

--
Lieven L. Litaer