[tlhIngan Hol] 'uSgheb qep

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:18:25 PST 2020

Hello all!

For those who may not have heard: the *'uSgheb qep* will be taking place in
Lille, France from April 23rd to April 25th 2020. We intend on meeting up
in the *Médiathèque Jean Levy*. I believe that some also plan on sticking
around on Sunday to chat and practice together. A full list of planned
activities will be listed here in the coming weeks, so please do keep an
eye out for that!

There is no official hotel, though there are a number of an inexpensive
hostels in the city center, such as the Hôtel Première Classe Lille Centre,
Gastama, and Hôtel F1 Lille Métropole.

T-shirts are now available for purchase, even to those not attending the
meeting. You can buy them from Spreadshirt at the following link:
https://www.spreadshirt.com/create-your-own?productType=210&view=1&draft=dNeY83a4YNvyRJE2EYj&affiliateId=8054&orgn=CYO&netw=OT

I hope to see some of y'all present at the meeting!
Best,
DeSDu'