[tlhIngan Hol] Family Guy

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Feb 26 22:51:55 PST 2020

During Episode 12, Season 18 of "Family Guy", there was some Klingon
language spoken. Unfortunately, the producers decided to use Bing
translator, so the result is mostly nonsense gibberish.

Here's a transcript of the BAD klingon dialogue:

1 jIQoS, lois, neH [jIvI'pu'[?] pa' tlhIngan DaH
2 pe'tlhoS, nuqDaq 'oH Huch chaw'?
3 nuqDaq tlhIngan ghoj SoH?
4 be'Hom 'Iv nails Qu'[qop] tlhInganpu'
5 'ej vaj vIghel chaH jIHvaD (Sov neH vIghaj)
6 majQa', latlh mu'?
. (next scene)
7 yav
8 majQa', latlh mu'?

These are the provided subtitles:

1 I'm sorry, Lois, I only speak in Klingon now.
2 Peter, where's the credit card?
3 Where'd you learn Klingon?
4 A couple of the girls who do my nails are Klingons
5 and I just had to know if they were talking about me.
6 Oh, word?
. (next scene)
7 You're grounded.
8 Oh, word?

I made a quick comment video on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crjwHjDMouQ

Read details on the Klingon Language wiki:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/FamilyGuy

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"