[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: web

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 24 07:24:48 PST 2020

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, February 22, 2020

Klingon word: web
Part of speech: verb
Definition: be disgraced

The only example I know of is from the non-canon "The Klingon Hamlet" (TKH):

  taHqeq!  taHqeq!  monbogh webbogh taHqeq!
  "O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!" (Hamlet I,5)

SEE:
web  		be chaotic,  disorganized (v) (slang) (qep’a’ 2019)

(qepHom 2019):  when applied to a situation or a mission it means "be chaotic, disorganized"

“Everywhere you go you create chaos!” (Worf to his brother Nikolai Rozhenko, TNG “Homeward”)

SEE ALSO:
tuH 		be ashamed (v)
quvHa' 		be dishonored (v)
naDHa' 		discommend, disapprove (v)