[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Hev

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 21 07:23:07 PST 2020

Klingon Word of the Day for Friday, February 21, 2020

Klingon word: Hev
Part of speech: verb
Definition: receive

DIvI' Se' wI'IjtaHvIS DaH ngoqDe' wIHevta'
We've just received an encoded message on the Federation frequency. (ST5 notes)

HoD, yo'seH yaHnIvvo' potlh De' wIHevtaH
[Captain, we are receiving a priority message from [Fleet] Operations Command. (ST5 notes)

SoHvaD quvwI’ qem Hegh 'e' wIvDI’ Hegh pop Hevchugh quvwI’
The honorable will be rewarded after death chooses to bring them to you (PB)

ghob batlh je jub Hevjaj
Let endless battle [sic!] and honor await them!  (PB)

qeylIS Hov DaHev
Receive the Star of Kahless. (MKE)

SEE:
wab HevwI' 		radio (n) TNK