[tlhIngan Hol] 'op jajmey..

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Mon Feb 17 09:05:10 PST 2020

On 2/17/2020 9:06 AM, mayqel qunen'oS wrote:
> It's upon the person writing, to make the choices he sees fit, to
> adequately express the intended meaning.

It's also upon the person writing to take into account the sensibilities
and conventions of his or her audience. You can come up with a writing
style that you think is wonderful, but if your audience doesn't agree
with you about that then you've failed as a writer.

It's unclear to what extent Klingon has an impersonal second person, so
our advice is just suggestions, not imperatives. You are free to do what
you like, but I think you're neglecting some of the better tools in the
Klingon toolkit by insisting on an impersonal second person.