[tlhIngan Hol] {neH} after {-logh} or {ben}

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 07:23:15 PST 2020

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 2:04 AM De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know there's no canon to support it. I'm still interested in people's
> *opinions* of a construction like {cha'logh neH} though. Would they accept
> it? Would they use it?

Until Maltz weighs in one way or the other, I'd probably accept it in
casual conversation as a sort of naturally-developed colloquialism. (By
"naturally-developed", I mean MO didn't invent it specifically as an
example of colloquial speech, it just came up from the way Klingonists use
the language.)