[tlhIngan Hol] new words qepHom 2020

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 18 08:02:45 PST 2020

{maqDar} comes from (DS9 "House of Quark") :

A drunken Klingon in Quark's Bar has nearly passed out and is out of money but wants credit.  Quark goes to show him out.  He bangs the table several times with a mug to waken the man, then boldly says, "My name is Quark!"  Kozak awakens, growls stands up shakily, saying: "You dare to talk to me like that? You pathetic *mak'dar*!"  He then draws his knife and attacks Quark.

Voragh