[tlhIngan Hol] does someone vor a disease or a person ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 06:39:07 PDT 2020

De'vID:
> {nuvvaD rop vor Qel} ghaytan jatlhlu'.

This is an interesting suggestion. I hadn't thought of this possibility.

De'vID:
> 'Iv rop vorta' Qel? 'orwI'vaD 'Iv rop vorta' Qel. ({'Iv} latlh jIyweS yIqel.)

I'm afraid I can't quite understand what you're trying to show me.

"The disease of who has cured the doctor" ?
"The disease of who has the doctor cured for the pilot" ?

These sentences remind me of the Ca'Non {matlh rop} "maltz disease".
But other than that I can't think of anything else.

~ Qa'yIn