[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Du'ran

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Aug 7 10:31:06 PDT 2020

It would be interesting to see the results of a survey of everyone who:

1. already was familiar with the meaning of this English word, independent from any experience of acquiring it via Klingon
2. had to look it up
3. let it pass without looking it up

For me, it marks the difference between two different styles of mustache, often determined by genetics more than the razor. I’m one of those furry-philtrum guys; the mouth-centric version of the monobrow…

… though I’ve been clean-shaven since the onset of The New Normal, since it makes a better seal for my mask, and it helps that the person I spend most hours of my day with prefers it that way.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.