[tlhIngan Hol] New words from Hamletmachine

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Apr 1 00:07:21 PDT 2020

Am 31.03.2020 um 21:59 schrieb nIqolay Q:
> I'm not sure they'd be quite equal. If I knock someone off of a piece of
> scaffolding and they end up dangling from their safety cable, I feel
> like {tlhepmoH} would make sense for what I did, but {HuS} wouldn't.

That's a wonderful answer.

Indeed, not everything that is {thlep}ing has been {HuS}'d; think of the
spider or the apple on a tree.

But if you {HuS} somthing, it will {tlhep} (unless you {HuSHa'}).

And if a person is {jIb}'ed, they will certainly also {tlhep}.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"