[tlhIngan Hol] If pIqaD became Ca'Non..

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 07:31:41 PDT 2020

Whatever the canon answer is, I will continue using the suggestions of the
KLI because, well, it's what we have.
While typing on the Internet, the Latin alphabet's fine, but handwriting
diacritics and triacritics is a pain in the butt.
Much better is handwritten pIqaD. And, yeah, we're guessing on the
punctuation. But I think most people have
come to at least recognize the convention of triangle=full stop, upside
down triangle=partial stop (with the controversial
*tIq'ghob* as an exclamation mark.)
It's a living language and we've got to make do sometimes.
I like what loghaD is suggesting and it's definitely crossed my mind
before. I hope one day this theory turns out to
be true!