[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu': 'aS 'IDnar pIn'a' Dun

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:36:06 PDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 4:17 PM De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is very funny, as I am fairly certain he just looked up "lubricant"
> on {boQwI'} and found the entry on {ngIS}

The entry for {ngIS} was pretty clear about the word not being canon. It's
got the "not known to have been approved by Marc Okrand" warning, and then
also the header is written {?ngIS} and grayed out in the style of other
non-canon words. He must have found that entry and figured he'd just roll
with it.