[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu': 'aS 'IDnar pIn'a' Dun

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:08:36 PDT 2020

Marc suggested *'aS* over *'oS* (my original choice.) Not sure if that's
canon since he said it's just his opinion and not Maltz's but here are his
original words for you to decide:

*(And maybe it should be 'aS instead of 'oS, based on pronunciation. Maltz
never heard of the place, so he had no opinion.)*