[tlhIngan Hol] New words from Hamletmachine

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Apr 1 00:01:02 PDT 2020

Am 01.04.2020 um 05:43 schrieb De'vID:
> In case you didn't notice, everyone on Earth is talking about masks and
> respirators, so it would be good to know the correct terminology for this.

Yes, that is true. But it was not the case during that translation work,
so nobody was even thinking about a surgical mask at that time. It was
just "the actors take of their mask", so a {qab jech} is a costume mask
in the first place.

But I'll try to forward this to Maltz and see what happens.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"