[tlhIngan Hol] If pIqaD became Ca'Non..

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Apr 30 08:07:16 PDT 2020

Aside from the arguments about which, if any, English punctuation that Klingon ought to have, nobody has brought up the excellent likelihood that if Klingon HAD punctuation, it just might be for things radically different from English.

Consider the reverse colon for SAO...

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.