[tlhIngan Hol] If pIqaD became Ca'Non..

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Apr 29 08:45:03 PDT 2020

On 4/29/2020 11:39 AM, mayqel qunen'oS wrote:
> ghunchu'wI':
> > It is used in books collaborated on by
> > Marc Okrand
>
> Interesting.. I was under the impression that okrand had never
> "formally" said that klingon normally is to be written in pIqaD.

No, he said in TKD that Klingons DO write in *pIqaD,* but never
explained how *pIqaD* worked or even whether it is the writing we saw in
/Star Trek: The Motion Picture/ and /Star Trek III/ (and, very slightly,
in the original /Star Trek/).

He seems happy to go along with what other people have invented, which
is the simple alphabet the KLI has always displayed.