[tlhIngan Hol] If pIqaD became Ca'Non..

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Wed Apr 29 06:45:52 PDT 2020

I agree with everything SuStel said there, with the addition that the point down triangle can be used with conjunctions particularly in a list of complex noun phrases and for multiple conjoined sentences. And to be clear, I would say that the markers are never required if other methods of clarification are being used. If you are only saying one sentence or are placing each sentence on a separate line, then you don't need to use the point up marker. And if your clauses and phrases are clear without them, you don't have to use the point down markers.