[tlhIngan Hol] If pIqaD became Ca'Non..

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Apr 29 05:45:04 PDT 2020

If pIqaD would ever become canon - whatever that means in that situation
- I am sure that there will be a group that will develop or create more
symbols that we can use to be able to write in pIqaD.

Going more into detail, of course we may say that Klingons do not exist
blabla etc, but on the other hand if we ever find a way to add to
unicode (that would be my dream) then we certainly need lots of symbols
simply to be able to communicate. I'm not saying that all of those we
use are important, but it would be nice to have an @-sign which one can
use while writing, even if it's just the letter {a} in a circle.

--

Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"