[tlhIngan Hol] Qugh: NEW POETRY MAGAZINE

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:47:03 PDT 2020

Greetings, speakers and poets of the Klingon language!

I would happily like to announce the start of yet another Klingon-language
literary project. While *'eSrIv* will with any luck eventually be made into
a physical compilation that everyone can put onto their bookshelves, it
exists exclusively online. Now, I am seeking to make a physical publication
presenting high-quality, Klingon-language poetry.

To that end, I would like to announce the creation of *Qugh*, a bi-monthly
magazine dedicated to mostly short-form, original poetry. I will not be
accepting translations.

Due to being a poor art student, I am unfortunately unable to provide the
compensation that the contributing poets will deserve. Any poems you
provide will be submitted gratis.

If interested in contributing, please feel free to contact me.

Best,
-DeSDu'