[tlhIngan Hol] comma between nouns joined by je

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Apr 21 05:54:35 PDT 2020

Basically, we have no rules on punctuation at all. The best suggestion
is to follow your instincts (no Klingon reference intended).

The rules for using commas is different in different languages. Even in
English, people argue if it is needed to add an additional comma after
the last item ("A, B, and C" or "A, B and C").

Adding commas to separate noun-noun constructions definitely is a good
idea, although not a rule.

I would not add a comma if it's just {A B je}. There is no rule, but
still the question of why add one there? I see no need.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"