[tlhIngan Hol] to be sentences with {-bogh} and the {-'e'}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Sep 24 07:46:09 PDT 2019

I completely agree that I should not be so cavalier about assuming the motives of others when they stretch Klingon grammatical constructions beyond the bounds of functional clarity, and I agree that while there are exceptional times that long, complex Klingon sentences might be justified, in most cases, in the interest of clear expression and best translation one should always consider the option of breaking down a passage expressed in one sentence in another language into a greater number of smaller sentences so that the constraints of Klingon word order and affix combinations don’t hinder the mind’s capacity to parse the words back into ideas that another language can better handle within the boundaries of a single sentence.

{yISIvQo’.  jIqIDmeH mu’tlhegh’a’ vIqonpu'.}

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.