[tlhIngan Hol] New words from "Kauderwelsch"

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 20 08:01:16 PDT 2019

(TKW 174) :  It is not clear what a {qIvon} is, aside from the fact that it is a Klingon body part...

(st.klingon 6/29/1997):  I tried to "pursue" the meaning of {qIvon}.  Maltz seemed a little reluctant to talk about it. (I'd say "embarrassed," but that word is entirely inappropriate to use in describing a Klingon.)  The next time the bloodwine is flowing freely, I'll try to remember to bring it up again. But I've noticed that, for me, anyway, bloodwine and memory don't mix.

At least now we know why Maltz was embarrassed.  <g>

Lieven, thanks for sharing these.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons