[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'eS

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Thu Sep 5 06:42:58 PDT 2019

> On Sep 5, 2019, at 08:10, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (Unless maybe someone can name a {jen} artist with another "high and low"-themed work of art?)

I always imagined there was somebody named Jen S. who was known for something having to do with being high and low, but I can’t think of anybody with a name like that who fits the bill.

If there’s anything to the Escher connection, {jen} backwards is {nej} - “es search”? That seems a bit far fetched to me, though.