[tlhIngan Hol] New Klingon Language Wiki section: "WORD"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Sep 3 01:52:22 PDT 2019

Hi,

I've added a new section to the Klingon Language Wiki which explains the
meaning and usage of Klingon words.

That section is not intended as lookup dictionary, it's more as an
archive of canonical information about words.

It's still in BETA version, since I need to do some clean up, but you
can already watch and edit what you want. There are only two minor
technical issues in there, [case sensitivity and apostrophes] but those
can not be solved, so don't bother; I found an adequate solution.

Look at some example pages right here, and feel fee to make additions.
Just note that editing in this section is a bit more complicated than in
the main wiki, but don't be afraid, you can't break it.

List of pages:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/Word/WebTopicList

Examples of long pages:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/Word/Chegh