[tlhIngan Hol] to be sentences with {-bogh} and the {-'e'}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 07:39:18 PDT 2019

jiH:
> {Qun 'oHbe'bogh vIghro''e' wIghajnISbe'}
SuStel:
> It marks the head noun of the relative clause, which can be
> thought of as the topic of the relative clause. It does not mark
> the topic of the sentence as a whole.

ok, I think I understand this. But let me ask you.

How would you translate, the {Qun 'oHbe'bogh vIghro''e' wIghajnISbe'} ?

Would you translate it: "as for the cat which isn't a god, we don't
need to have it" ?

Or would you translate it as "we don't need to have a cat which isn't a god" ?

- bara'qa'