[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Oct 28 00:40:28 PDT 2019

Am 27.10.2019 um 18:17 schrieb De'vID:
> (Lieven will probably reply to this telling me that pictures of
> everything from KCD is on the KlingonWiki somewhere, but I couldn't find
> any.)

True; In the wiki I'm more focussing on written information than images.
But FYI I once started transcribing the audio files, but that takes a
lot of time and is quite boring, since they mostly don't contain really
interesting information:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/KlingonCDnotes

Most files sound like "The sound at the beginning of this word is a
harsh H, not a breathy [h]. Don't say [howd], say HoD."

But still, some are quite interesting, telling how to use a word.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"