[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 02:38:43 PDT 2019

ok, not that I'm loosing any sleep over it, or that I'm trying to
convince anyone..

After all, that's why qeylIS created something called "personal
dictionary", where we can write anything we like, without having to
rely on the dictionaries of others..

Let alone the fact, that as klingons say: {Qap vay' DaneHchugh, vaj
nIteb vay'vam yIchenmoH}.. So, no worries, right ?

But can someone explain to me, how come {'e'levan} deserves a place in
the so-called "New Klingon Words (not in the original lexicon)"
dictionary, while the {wI'qIy} doesn't ?

Because the mere presence of the former, with the absence of the
latter, deserves a resounding "ironic", darth sidious style..

-- bara'qa'