[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 05:23:02 PDT 2019

De'vID:
> The first is just a borrowing, and the
> second is not canon even if it's well-
> known in the community.

Even as a borrowing, since it's Ca'Non, I think it should be included too.

As far as the {qabpaq} is concerned, I'm copying-pasting from my notes:

"From an untranslated FaceBook post from Okrand to Andre (2/11/2014)
discussing Burmese languages:

  Do'Ha' QIp qabpaqwIj. [bama/mIyanma] Hol mu'mey cha'be'. mI'mey neH cha'."

Sadly, I haven't written in my notes, the date this message was sent in
this list..

- bara'qa'