[tlhIngan Hol] dishonorable vs dishonored

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 07:34:27 PDT 2019

I want to say "a dishonorable warrior", but unfortunately we only have
{quvHa'}, which is given as "be dishonored".

So, my problem is (again) the fact that english isn't my native language..

The way I understand "dishonorable" is that someone "is dishonorable".

And the way I understand "dishonored", is that "someone has been
dishonored by someone or something".

Back to the original question, if I want to describe a warrior who is
dishonorable, but "hasn't been dishonored by a specific event or
person", then how do I say it ?

Is the english "dishonored warrior", significantly different from
"dishonorable warrior" ?

I thought of writing {quvbe'bogh SuvwI'}, however can't  this be
understood as "a warrior who isn't honorable on one hand, but isn't
dishonorable on the other" ? Can't this mean just "a warrior who's
somewhere in between" ?

Anyways, cutting to the chase, (as americans say), how would you say
"dishonorable warrior" ? Would you settle for a mere {SuvwI' quvHa'},
and pray to kahless that the reader gets it ?

~ bara'qa'