[tlhIngan Hol] can {Hoch} on its own mean "each" ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 05:51:26 PDT 2019

We have the {Hoch vor Dargh wIb} for "sour tea cures everything",
which shows that {Hoch} *can* be used on its own to mean "everything".

But does the opposite apply as well ? Can the {Hoch} be used on its
own to mean "each" ?

Could I write for example, {jaS Qub Hoch} for "each thinks differently" ?

I don't see any reason for {Hoch} not being able to be used that way
too, but I'd like to see what the rest of the klngons think about this
matter.

~ bara'qa'