[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Oct 29 11:21:31 PDT 2019

Am 29.10.2019 um 19:06 schrieb De'vID:
> That reminds me of an incident at Saarbrücken qepHom 2011. Okrand was
> making an announcement about the paq'batlh, and at the end he exclaimed,
> {pItlh!} Then someone reminded him of something, and he said, "Oh,
> *{pItlhbe'}?" People started chanting {mu' chu'!} to which Okrand
> laughed and said/gestured "no".
>
> I don't think *{pItlhbe'} belongs in a dictionary or word list, even
> though Okrand did say it, because he was obviously joking.

Yes, and also because he immediately said "NO". It was just very clear
we don't need to memorize that.

PS: There's also the addition to {jIr} (ladeeda) where he said "don't
write it down, it's wrong", but some people did anyway.

Nevertheless, we agree about *pItlhbe'.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"