[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 02:39:18 PDT 2019

On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 at 19:49, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> However, I'm unable to find any reference to {jaqtala'} in that album,
> though Facebook's search function apparently doesn't work on all comments.
> Presumably, it's buried in some thread from around that time on one of the
> Facebook Klingon groups.

I guess someone will have to ask Okrand at the upcoming qepHom
in Saarbrücken to (re-)confirm {jaqtala'} or provide the correct spelling.

While they're at it, maybe they can ask about the name of the blade weapon
in the Klingon CD game which appears on the {nuH bey'}. Is it *{ghob'etlh},
*{Qob'etlh}, or *{ghab'etlh}?

(The words {Hov lat}/{Hovlat} and {SoS taj}/{SoStaj} are also only spoken
and not written in that game, and I'd like to know if there's a space
between the individual parts of the compounds, though I suppose it probably
doesn't matter.)

Lieven?

--
De'vID