[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sat Oct 26 02:48:12 PDT 2019

Am 26.10.2019 um 11:38 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> But can someone explain to me, how come {'e'levan} deserves a place in
> the so-called "New Klingon Words (not in the original lexicon)"
> dictionary, while the {wI'qIy} doesn't ?

That's why I thought that this could be a mistake. {wI'qIy} is without
any doubt a word that should be in the list.

It is true that Okrand wrote that "it's not a Klingon word", but what he
simply meant by that is that we will probably never see a Klingon
working on a wiki in Star Trek. A wiki is a Terran thing. But so is
{'e'levan} too, so as you say, denying one and accepting the other
really makes no sense.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
http://www.klingonisch.de