[tlhIngan Hol] missing words from kli's "new words not in the original lexicon"

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Oct 25 07:57:38 PDT 2019

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 8:18 AM De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> The first is just a borrowing, and the second is not canon even if it's
> well-known in the community.
>
> However, the word list appears to be missing {jaqtala'}, which was
> (according to a post on qabpaq) confirmed at qep'a' 2017.

Can you post a link to this post that confirms the spelling?

All I could find was an email on this list from Felix that was a reply to
Qov's story about the word where he suggests a spelling for the word, but I
wasn't able to find the actual confirmation from Marc that she asked for:
https://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2013/July/msg00145.html

qurgh