[tlhIngan Hol] x nuq vs nuq x & 'Iv x vs x 'Iv

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:13:38 PDT 2019

De'vID:
> What's the difference between "What is this?" and "This is what?"
> What's the difference between "Who are you?" and "You are who?"

Indeed.. I don't see no difference between them two options.

Was just wondering though, if they was equally correct, is all..

However, being on the subject, there's another good ask.

There's the {nuq mI'lIj}, and there's the {nuq 'oH mI'lIj'e'}.

Is the {nuq 'oH mI'lIj'e'} more "formal" than the {nuq mI'lIj} ?

~
bara'qa'