[tlhIngan Hol] additional new word: tanje'rIn

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 18 10:32:07 PST 2019

Am 18.11.2019 um 19:21 schrieb Jackson Bradley:
> To be clear: did he say /tanje'rIn/ or /tanje'rIn naH/?

According to Qov's story, he said {tanje'rIn}.

But I would not put too much weight on that. It's very likely that he
simply forgot that all fruits have the {naH} complement, and on the
other hand, I have noticed that many people cheat in those cases saying
{'epIl vISop} and everyone understands.

http://www.klingonwiki.net/Word/Tanje-rIn

I mean, what would be the difference between {tanje'rIn} and {tanje'rIn
naH}? Just my opinion, of course.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"