[tlhIngan Hol] additional new word: tanje'rIn

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Nov 18 10:06:05 PST 2019

I expect that even by the 24th century, the number of Klingons who are familiar with Terran fruits is small enough that there isn't a strong convention on the differentiation.

That being said, there is probably a tera' Soj qatru' out there who's likely to go "Uhm, actually, it's not a tanje'rIn; it's a *clementine*. It's a completely different species, and I can tell by how Doq and beqpuj rur it is."

… or, rather, I'm sure there *was* such a person out there, until they got their head lopped off by a Klingon who just wanted to grab a light snack.

//loghaD