[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "relationship" and "relation/related"

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 05:28:00 PST 2019

Given the militaristic nature of the Klingon society, your choice of
word seems good.
At least for the business case. I am not sure about the
romantic/sexual relationship, a Klingon would not dance around with
words.
parmaq 'ohchugh, parmaq yija',

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 12:46 PM mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> For quite some time now, I've been wondering how to say "relationship", as in "I'm in a relationship with that woman", or "we've a business relationship".
>
> Finally, lacking a better alternative, I decided to be using the noun {boq} "alliance, bloc, coalition".
>
> .. Which of course, isn't ideal, but I can't find anything better.
>
> I'm still wondering though, how to say things like "what's the relation between these two events ?" or "how are these two events related ?".
>
> ~ bara'qa'

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams