[tlhIngan Hol] is this grammatically correct ?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Nov 8 00:12:13 PST 2019

Am 08.11.2019 um 08:50 schrieb De'vID:
> You asked this already in 2016:

Hahaha - thanks for the note. Apparantly, I was not satisfied with that
answer ;-)

My question came back beause I noticed that "Star Tek Constellations"
would also be "STC".

> In the {boQwI'} sources page
> I use "STC 104" for the one issue of "Star Trek Communicator" which has
> Klingon. But otherwise, I just spell out "Star Trek: Continuum" and
> "Star Trek Constellations" in the entries where these appear, since they
> appear so rarely.

That's a good note. I was just hoping that in the meantime, a different
solution was found. Thanks. I'll try to remember.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"