[tlhIngan Hol] Star Trek "Demons" fan film

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Nov 6 13:30:43 PST 2019

In all the depictions of a veqlargh, I don’t remember anyone chatting with one, and I’ve never seen two of them in the same place, so I’m not really all that sure that they use language.

I’m not even sure there ARE two of them.

… or two barges, for that matter. I don’t get the sense that there is any barge traffic between the two shores of the river.

No waving to each other by passing veqlarghpu’ in the night…

… or two veqlarghpu’ working the one barge in shifts, one begging cigarettes off the other while passing...

For the most part, I think you just sit on the boat and let the guy row. Probably best to not ask too many questions.

… or ANY questions.

… so the real question isn’t which kind of plural suffix to use. It’s whether or not there is a plural.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.