[tlhIngan Hol] 'eSrIv Contests

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 13:55:50 PST 2019

HIqIm! 'eSrIv qaD!

Attention! 'eSrIv contests!

For the December edition, and every month thereafter, 'eSrIv will be hold
some sort of competition every month. Winners will receive prizes,
including 'eSrIv t-shirts, buttons, stickers and more!

I'll give a bit more heads up in the future, but hopefully this month's
competition shouldn't take too much time. yItIv!

Send your submissions to: ghoboq at gmail.com

-December 2019 ('eSrIv loS)

Task: Write a new comparative idiom. It could be anything!

ex. jIHID; SeS vIrur! (I'm sweatin' like steam!)

ex. He'So'; molor Sa'Hut rur (He smells as bad as Molor's butt) etc. etc.

Prizes:

1st Place: 'eSrIv t-shirt

2nd Place: 'eSrIv button

3rd Place: 'eSrIv bumper sticker

Deadline: November 29th 5pm

-January 2020 ('eSrIv vagh)

Task: Write an original short story between 500 and 2500 words about
anything you'd like.

Prizes:

1st Place: 'eSrIv t-shirt

2nd Place: 'eSrIv button

3rd Place: 'eSrIv bumper sticker

Participation: Mention in the magazine, potential publication in 'eSrIv
(note that the inclusion of your work is contingent on the story being
largely grammatically correct)

Deadline: December 27th 5pm

[image: 'eSrIv yIvbeH ghantoH.jpg]