[tlhIngan Hol] is this grammatically correct ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 07:05:07 PST 2019

Suppose I write:

{raS retlhDaq Qot voDleH; pa' Qotbogh je nuvpu'vaD jatlh..}

for:

"the emperor was reclining next to the table; he said for the people who were reclining there too.."

Would the klingon sentence be grammatically correct ? I'm troubled by the {je} following a {-bogh} clause, and I don't know whether the {pa'} can refer *only* to the {Qotbogh}.

I know I could express the desired meaning in other ways too, but I can't stop wondering whether the klingon sentence is actually correct.

~ bara'qa'