[tlhIngan Hol] how would you understand {'eladya' DaqDaq} ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:41:04 PST 2019

Suppose I write:

{'elaDya' SepDaq vIghro'mey tIQ tu'lu'}.

This would mean: "there are ancient cats at the region of greece".

Now, suppose I write:

{'elaDya' DaqDaq vIghro'mey tIQ tu'lu'}

The way I understand it, this would mean "there are ancient cats at
the site/location of greece". And the only difference I "feel", is
that perhaps this sentence focuses more on the "location".

However, since I'm not a native english speaker, I wonder:

Meaning-wise, what's the actual difference between this and the first sentence ?

Do you, as native american speakers, "feel" any difference between
these two sentences ?

~ bara'qa'