[tlhIngan Hol] nuq bIH

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Nov 12 06:25:39 PST 2019

Interesting device, but I doubt it works on radar or bullets or heat-seeking missiles, and it gives already-overburdened soldiers one more thing to have to carry around, and if you don’t hold it straight, and your background isn’t repeating or consistent, it’s not going to help that much. Enemies can just aim at the blurry spot until it falls over.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.